Counter-Strike: Bad Clan Counter-Strike: Bad Clan

Not to shabby...

That was pretty good. Your art skills are decent, but it only shows with the last person at the end. I like it, it's really funny, reminds me of when I play CS. Well, keep it up, I personally thing your movie deserves a 2.50 instead of a 1.50 or whatever. Keep it up. Peace, Ants

This is not a Test 5 This is not a Test 5

TINAT 5 Kicks major ass

Brian James rules! His flash is the best. TINAT 5 rulx0rs all. I am cool. Peace, Ants

BADCAR Racing 2000 BADCAR Racing 2000

This is the shit!

Oh man, this is awsome. I love it. The 3D models are excellent. This movie fucking rocks. If this doesn't get in the top 5 in the portal, I will start to bust some heads. This is awsome! I love the big ass minigun! Nice interaction at the end, man I am really looking foward to more of this. Keep it up, this is some great stuff!

One 1 One 1

You people are sick

Don't you people know, this is chapter one, and it is awsome. I mean, you don't know how much frigan work goes into something like this. You people can't even appreciate something like this. Brian, I loved it, and you have to keep working because i am really looking foward to the second chapter. Man, can't you people just appreciate something other then mind numbing violence (IE: My shootout movies, heh) Well, I wish I cold do something like this. Brian, you are awsome, keep it up!

Peace, ants

No-one world - Trailer No-one world - Trailer

Waste of time

That was the worst rain effect i have ever seen. Too choppy with that effect. Any body who wants to make a quality trailer would remove such tedious things in a flash movie. I did not like it. Besides, for a trailer, it does not showcase very much from the movie at all. I dont like it.